Bay of Fires Beach House features five bedrooms – with 4 bedrooms on the upper level and one huge bedroom privately located on the lower level. All beds have fitted electric blankets for your comfort.
On the upper level, you have:
- The Master Bedroom – featured on it’s own webpage, and shown above, sleeps 2 in a king size bed
- The Upstairs Queen Bedroom – sleeps 2 in a queen size bed, with built-in robes
- The Single Front Bedroom with sea views – which sleeps 1 in a single bed – it is set up with children in mind with a large bookshelf filled with children’s books, and colourful prints on the walls.
- The Single Middle Bedroom, also sleeps 1 in a single bed – with a large bookshelf and a huge choice of novels.
- We also have a Portacot and a high chair available should you be travelling with an infant.
On the lower level we have the Private Suite.
- This sleeps 2 in a Queen size bed, has a large flat screen television, heater, couch and interesting hand made coffee tables. Double doors open out onto the deck from this room, which has expansive sea views.